The Play On (formerly Way to Play) Winter season is a FREE 8-week soccer program. For the U11 age group, players with the following birth years are eligible:
- U11: born 2013/2014
Winter 2024 Registration:
- TO SEE SPECIFIC LOCATIONS, DAYS, and TIMES GO TO THIS LINK (you can also look at the map on the home page, here).
- Go to registration link above.
- Complete registration - when you select "Position" you are selecting your top choice for a location.
- Registration is first come, first serve. Past participation does not guarantee a spot in the program. Once you register, you will be notified by email if your child has been added to a roster.
- If you are not on a roster, you will be added to the waitlist and notified if a spot becomes available.
- The Winter season will run 8 weeks from the week of Jan. 8 through the end of February. All sessions will be held on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 5:30-8:30pm.
- Please only register at one location per player. We will do our best to accommodate as many children as possible, but space is limited.
- Our week-by-week curriculum is listed in our Resources tab or at this link.
PLEASE NOTE: Locations and times may be subject to change based on availability.
Please write email@example.com with any questions.
U11 Age group:
U11 players must be born in either 2013 or 2014.
The program runs 8 weeks, starting the week of January 8th and ending the last week of February.
U11 practices are either from 5:30-6:45pm or 7:00-8:15pm, unless otherwise noted.
Based on locations, you can choose Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday nights (please choose only one per player). See locations/times here: 2024 Winter Locations
Practices are held in schools/rec centers around the region (see map here).
You can select one location per player based on the day/location that works for your family. 2024 Winter Locations
You will be asked to select a first and second choice location during registration.
50% of spots at each school will be reserved for players from that hosting school.
The Winter curriculum will focus on shooting skills and social competencies. We use a play-practice-play model with an emphasis on playing and game experience.Our week-by-week curriculum is listed in our Resources tab or at this link.
Each session will have 16 players on the roster with two coaches. Sessions are 75 minutes long.
All players who participate in the Winter Play On season can register for the 2024 Winter City Cup.
The City Cup is a tournament bringing together players from all over the region for a fun day of soccer.
The Winter City Cup is currently scheduled for Saturday, March 9. Location TBD.
Any player who is new to the program this year (did not participate in the Fall 2023 season) will receive a City Futures jersey during the Winter season.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I able to choose the location where my child plays this Winter?
This Winter, parents can choose the location based on the days available for your child's age group. You will have the option in the registration process to select the location that works best for you. Due to limited space, we cannot guarantee that your child will get a spot on the roster for the location you select. For a list of locations/days please see here: Winter 2024 Locations
If I register, am I guaranteed a spot in the program?
Registration DOES NOT guarantee a spot in the program. You will be notified by email if your player is added to a roster. Anyone not on a roster will be added to the waitlist.
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.